Due to the popularity of TLC program, the Centre has developed a workshop to train past TLC participants to teach the program – a capacity building approach.
Following the Centre's offerings of this TLC Train-the-Trainer workshop, several local organizations have run the TLC program for interprofessional staff at their sites, including:
- Enhance skills and capacity for clinicians to implement the TLC program at their sites
- Practice incorporating interactive teaching techniques such as co-facilitation and, conducting and debriefing role plays and video clips
- Share lessons learned and tips for successful program implementation.
Who Can Attend?
- Those who have completed a minimum of 3 of the 7 TLC sessions
- Those who are interested in delivering the TLC program at their own institution. In order to maximize your success of implementing this program, participants are strongly encouraged to attend with another past TLC participant who is also a colleague from their same institution / department.
- Those interested in helping to facilitate future TLC sessions at CFD
All TLC program materials (e.g. slide presentations, speaker notes, video clips and tip cards) are provided to participants upon completion of the workshop.
If you would like to learn more about this program, please contact:
Camille Borromeo Denbigh
Education Program Coordinator
(416) 864-6060 x77419
Debbie Kwan, B.Sc.Phm., M.Sc., FCSHP
Assistant Director, Educational Development
(416) 864-6060 x77414
Email Debbie Kwan